Sunday, June 24, 2012

Energizer and Nuffnang Power My Lifestyle


Energizer and Nuffnang power my lifestyle through providing energy to supply my laptop and mobile phone. With this I will be able to be connected anywhere. I can blog, I can meet my clients and have presentations without worrying about my battery. 

I can live my whole day in a "Portable World".

I always use energizer because it is really long lasting. Definitely more efficient than other brands. The price is really worth it. 

It has "power seal technolgy" that can lock in power for up to 10 years, amazing! 

As an Architect I would recommend this for battery operated gadgets, remotes, or anything in your house to be energy efficient. As we all know disposing batteries are  harmful to the environment. 

Think Green! Better consume less batteries, less recycle, less cost. 

Energizer is absolutely more with less.

Thanks to Energizer:

The Makers of the 

World’s Longest Lasting Batteries

No comments:

Post a Comment