Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Goodness of MILK

Milk can help you slim down?

Milk is always thought to promote growth, and thus fats! But we have low- fat milk in our market now that will surely address your calcium needs without the fats.

Personally, I didn't notice that low fat milk made me lose weight but rather the fruits and vegetables, specially pineapples helped me a lot. But we should not limit our body needs despite the fact that milk really plays a big role in gaining weight, we need milk for calcium to prevent osteoporosis and other calcium deficiency diseases.


Here are some reasons why we need low fat milk. 
Some interesting recipes for milk:


Down the road, for me, I am not considering milk can help you lose weight but many advertisements promotes that milk can help you slim down. The truth is, if you reduce the number of calories in your diet… and THEN drink 24 ounces of low fat/fat free milk per day… it will surely lead to weight loss.

The key is "reduced calorie diet" + "low fat milk".

1 comment:

  1. just what i needed... I have been trying so hard to diet but i just cant afford to say no for food.

    ReplyDelete